I am still trying to come to terms that the month of September ended yesterday. It lasted 5 minutes, honestly. It was such a busy month with the start of university, friends coming back to Scotland and what not. My favourites really speak for themselves and this is going to be a short and sweet favourites post.

On my face I've been adoring anything from Bourjois as you can see. Fell back in love with the Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (which could be gone by now as I've literally been scrapping the bottle to get some product - sad, I know). Another beautiful base is the Healthy Mix Foundation. Both give you flawless, dewy look without caking in any dry patches or blemishes for that matter. If you're looking for an affordable, light, medium coverage foundation I would definitely recommend one of these; they don't need any further presentation, really.

You can also probably tell that September has been the lip month for me. Finally purchased Nuxe RĂªve de Miel lip balm and up until now I keep wondering why did it took me so long to buy this. It real does wonders for your lips. I apply it every night before bed and my lips feel so much softer and you can even feel the dead skin coming off (as gross as it sounds, but the aftermath is so worth it). Next on my list is my recent addition from H&M beauty in the shade Brunette Ambition, a beautiful purple brown I would say. It really is gorgeous. My other lipstick love is a Revlon Super Lustrous in the shade Smokey Rose; an amazing dark brick colour. Finally, my Colorboost Bourjois in Sweet Macchiato. I have been full on the autumn shades, don't you worry. 

Skincare wise I fell over heels for an item from my recent order with CultBeauty; the Alpha-H Liquid Gold with glycolic acid has been brighting up my skin and successfully targeting some lumps I had going on my forehead. They are finally disappearing or becoming much less visible. As this is concentrated skincare, you should only apply it every other night. I've seen results since the first application. 

How was your month of September? What products have you been loving?

Post a Comment